Thursday 19 February 2015

What did you do todaye?

1.  Today, I made a beluga.  There wasn't any gray paint so we mixed black and white paint to make gray.  (Alicia)
2.  Today, I made blue water in a water bottle.  (Ayden)
3.  Today, at the Art centre, with a little bit of water and food coloring, I made a tornado.  I have to spin the bottle to make a tornado.  (Caleb)
4.  Today, I acted out the book Les trois Barbichu.  (Breeona)
5.  Today, I played at the water centre.  All of the objects floated except for a paper plate that broke apart.  (Victoria)

Note:

Mrs. R. will be replacing Mme Ouellette for the next 3 months, with the possibility of working with the butterflies until the end of the school year!  Welcome aboard, Mrs. R.!  We are happy to have you join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment