Tuesday 7 April 2015

What did you do today?

1.  Today, I learned how to make a parachute.  I made a parachute for a Lego figure.  The parachute slowed down my Lego figure a little bit.  (Ayden)
2.  Today, I wrote "le lapin".  (Lakota)
3.  Today, I made a parachute with Arjan.  He helped me a little bit.  I learned how to make a parachute.  To slow the Lego figure down, I used string and paper and tape.  (Caleb)
4.  Today, we danced to "La danse d'Igor".  (Elroei)
5.  Today, we listened to a new song: "Mon âne".  (Justin)
6.  Today, at the Art centre, I painted with string.  (Mason)
7.  Today, we learned about different kinds of lines:  ``ligne droite, `ligne courbée``, and `ligne zigzag``.  (Victoria)

Note:
Mme Ouellette will be returning tomorrow morning, on a part-time basis.  Mrs. R. will be helping with the transition.  Mrs. R.`s last day of work with the butterflies will be April 20th.  We thank Mrs. R. for her hard work and dedication.  We will miss her lots!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment