Thursday 21 May 2015

What did you learn today?

1.  Today, we listened to a new French song called "Rôbôtô".  It is about a robot.  (Cyrus)
2.  Today, on the iPad, I played an ABC game.  (Elroei)
3.  Today, I played a sight word game.  I threw a ball at the French sight words.  (Mikkel)
4.  Today, I made "le robot".  (Ayden)
5.  Today, in the gym, we played with mats.  (Mason)
6.  Today, at the Science centre, I drew a picture of our ants.  (Alicia)

Note:

Thank you to all parents who returned their Greenboro Library permission slip.  If you have not already done so, it would be greatly appreciated if we could have it soon.

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to say how much I enjoy the blog. It allows me to ask Mason questions other than how was your day? Only to be answered with a "fine". What did I learn today helps spark conversation and I enjoy hearing about what his classmates are doing. Thank you for sharing and taking the time to do this!

    ReplyDelete