Wednesday 7 January 2015

Happy New Year !

Today at school :

1.  I played in the dramatic play center.  We played in the caves with Emma.  I was a bunny and Emma was a bear and a mouse.  We were hibernating.  (Lakota)

Here is a picture of our dramatic play center.  These are bear caves and we can go in them with the stuffed animals to hibernate. 


2.  I was making a bed for your frog's teddy bear.  I used a box from the recycling bun.  (Cyrus)

3.   I was playing the ABCD game on the Smartboard.  (Matteo)

In this smartboard activity we have to put the mixed up alphabet back in order. 


4.  At the art center I made a creation.  (Alicia)
Alicia's creation


5.  I played in the gym.  There were many centers and I played with the rubber chicken.  (Riya)

Note from Mrs. Mendonca : Today we continued to explore where animals go in the winter.  We read a great book about hibernation called "Bear Snores On".  Here are some of our ideas and a picture of the book.





No comments:

Post a Comment