Wednesday 14 January 2015

What did you do today?

1.  Today, at the drawing centre, I chose to draw a snowflake.  First, I drew an X, then I put a line in the middle of the X, Then, I did the Vs, then the triangles, then the dots.  Then, I did diamonds and hearts.  (Alicia)
2.  Today, at the Science experiment centre, with Elroei, I made a big track.  Elroei was trying to get her car to the end of the track.  I was trying to put my car in to push hers so hers could get out of the track.  I used a big wrapping paper roll, and then a little one.  (Caleb)
3.  When I played at the Science centre with cars and paper rolls, my car went farther than my friend's.  My car went faster because my roll was higher.  (Arjan)
4.  Today, I practised my letters and sounds with Mrs. R.  (Ayden)
5.  Today, I did art with Riya.  (Elroei)

No comments:

Post a Comment